- Read Project Brief and Challenge
- Each day, check for new inspiration videos, questions and Documentation Prompts under Daily Content, or in your Project Folder under the Resources tab.
- Make a habit of checking all the tabs everyday.
- Look on Youtube for specific tutorials. If you want to take a detailed online class, you have access to Skillshare, an online learning platform with classes related to your topic.
- Go to https://www.skillshare.com/home
- Login using the Username: email@example.com; Password: Wonder2018*1
- You can search for classes related to design, animation, video production, etc.
- Each day, document progress in your project folder with a description of what you accomplished along with screenshots of your work.
- Look at your peers' work and documentation and give them quality (warm-cool-warm, and specific) feedback by commenting on their documentation.
Research and Brainstorm
Watch Tutorials/ Sketches Storyboards of Ideas
Pick 1 idea, Final Idea and Description Due; Begin Work
Work on 1st Draft
Draft 1 Due; Peer Feedback; Fun Friday
Work on 2nd Draft
2nd Draft Due/ Peer Feedback
Reflections; Fun Friday